NX GEN Grenache By Shingleback Wines Rating: B Price: $25

NX GEN Grenache By Shingleback Wines Rating: B Price: $25

7/12/2021, 12:56:06 AM
NX GEN Grenache By Shingleback Wines Rating: B Price: $25 Recommendation: A good spin on Grenache This is a blend. Not in the usual sense but a blend of two Grenache vineyards. 70% is made of 1947 planted Grenache old bush vines, while the remaining 30% is crafted from Grenache planted in 1990 on the western side of Mclaren township. Interesting blend* and very easy to drink. A combination of chocolate and a little Chinese five spice towards the end. You won’t stop at one glass…simple… You can buy this one at @danmurphys This was a sample/tasting from @katedavey and @savvycomms . @shinglebackwine #grenache #redwine #wineaustralia #wine #danmurphys #drinking #grenache #mclarenvale #mclarenvalewine #southaustralia #australianwine #blend #wineblend #oldvine #oldvines #nextgen #shingleback #oldvineyard #nxgen #winereviewsimple #winereview #mondaymood #danmurphys

Related articles