Francesco Giuntini was one of the first winemakers in

Francesco Giuntini was one of the first winemakers in

1/5/2021, 10:58:18 PM
Francesco Giuntini was one of the first winemakers in Tuscany to make his Riserva wine from only Sangiovese grapes and to produce the estate’s flagship wine, ‘Bucerchiale’ from a single vineyard. The estate is certified organic. Vines 15-40+ years in age are in clay, limestone, stony soil that is dry and well drained. Vinified and fermented with indigenous yeasts in stainless steel, aged in large French oak casks. Transparent garnet in colour with aromas of cherry, baking spice, violet leather, and white pepper. Silky tannins and fresh acidity frame cherry, a trace of sour cherry, red currant, plum, tobacco, Tuscan underbrush and crushed black peppercorn. Fruit, spice and a trace of eucalyptus linger on the lengthy finish. Silky and elegant, fantastic on its own or with a wide variety of dishes. 95% Sangiovese, with the remaining 5% a blend of Canaiolo, Colorino and Malvasia Nera 13.5% Alcohol Fattoria Selvapiana Chianti Rufina DOCG 2015 #sangiovese #chiantirufina #toscana #organicwine #vinonaturale #vinnaturel #vinoitaliano #drinkitalian #drinkbetter #vinnature #vinorosso #winelover #winegeek #naturalwine #winereview #winelife #instawine #winestagram #selvapiana #caravino

Related articles